Internet Is Not Working...

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Pretty scary stuff here, especially for someone who's contemplating buying a Skyrocket of the GS3.. Am wondering if this is an issue just going on in the NY area.

Also, most of us have no clue about configuring these APN's you mention.

I can't imagine this is an Achilles heel on the Skyrocket in general, is it?

You can configure the APN on almost any phone, even an iPhone. I wouldn't let one technicality scare you away from an otherwise great device lol

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys.. that's comforting.. it seems that when these issues are reported, they're the minority rather than the majority.

Since we're only a week or so away from learning the details of the GS3 release as in when, who, how much, etc. I'm going to wait before using my upgrade. Since the screen on the GS3 is the same as the G Note, I have to say that it looks much better, especially when you pinch zoom text and other fine detailed images. The blue tint on white backgrounds still takes some getting used to when comparing to the HTC One X, which currently is riddled with problems.

And with the Skyrocket on Amazon down to $40, I suspect that once the announcement is made, it will drop further. The GS3 on paper still looks pretty awesome and I'm eager to see it in person.. At the end of the day though, it's about bang for the buck, so the GS3 will need to be off the charts amazing to shell out the price difference! We shall see..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress