Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Dark Souls for PC may be possible with petition.

Dark Souls for PC - Petition Bureau

Almost 40,000 signatures so far, let's make this happen.

Dark souls sucks. I played it til I got to the 2 nd boss n gave up. Tooooo damn hard. I don't mind a little repitition but come on!

sent from my totally tubular Samsung galaxy s2 sgh-I777
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Dark Souls for PC may be possible with petition.

So you say it sucks because it's hard? You're officially not a true gamer...

Btw, it comes out next month (yeah, petition worked!) so I'm getting this! ;D

I agree difficulty is good when done right, but when a game artificially increases difficulty, that's where a lot of us begin to lose it. Case in point: the ending to GTA IV (the deal one, at least). I refuse to try anymore, it takes way too long and fails way too easy. The thing is, I don't even think it was meant to be difficult.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

The thing is about Demon/Dark Souls difficulty, it's because of people being so used to games that hold you by the hand the whole time with low difficulty, regenerating health, and just zerg-rushing from fight to fight. These game though, require you to play smart to succeed which most people can't cause they're too busy with generic yearly-installation franchises like CoD and games that require no thought process like Halo. (bring on the flamers/fanboys!)

That's my way of seeing it though. I WILL beat Dark Souls.

Halo: Reach has a health bar. I've beaten it on Legendary. All of it. Alone. Spartans in Reach are weaker than Master Chief, too. Reach is my favorite because there aren't any cheap kills by the Flood. In fact, my favorite Halo games are the ones without Flood. It's just not fun. It's tedious, repetitive and you die way too easy.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

That's a good point, Reach was tough because you played as a Spartan-III while Master Chief is a Spartan-II (I read the books WAYYYY more than I play the games btw that's how I know this) and that's why it's probably the only Halo game I legitimately enjoyed since the first one.

I have tried, SO HARD to get into dark souls. I cannot get past the the second big guy. I occasionally put in I'm and trrryyyy again but nothing. Now It sits on the shelf. P.s. cod and halo bla.. not a fan. Bf3, Deus ex, Batman, The witcher 2. They're more speed.

sent from my bung using tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAssailant View Post
    Halo: Reach has a health bar. I've beaten it on Legendary. All of it. Alone. Spartans in Reach are weaker than Master Chief, too. Reach is my favorite because there aren't any cheap kills by the Flood. In fact, my favorite Halo games are the ones without Flood. It's just not fun. It's tedious, repetitive and you die way too easy.

Halo Reach on Legendary solo was a pain in the *** but so satisfying. The last level alone made me want to throw my controller multiple times due to the lack of ammo!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Halo Reach on Legendary solo was a pain in the *** but so satisfying. The last level alone made me want to throw my controller multiple times due to the lack of ammo!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Ah, I remember that. I failed getting the secret weapons cache (it either flipped on its front or clipped back into the building) soI kept going back to pick up ammo when trying to enter the last room.

Luckily, my controller is near-indestructible.

I used a "cheat" to skip most of the MAC cannon part. It involves you getting in the cannon, immediately jumping out, hiding behind it with drop shield as insurance, and jumping in and firing a shot at the last second right when the Covie ship is in range. Saved me some trouble.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Lol remeber the library on legendary back on halo 1 OMG :P

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Android Central Forums
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

I was stuck on the goat demon in dark souls eventually sold it.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Android Central Forums
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA