Carmageddon is coming back!!! (...hopefully)

PostmanPat

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
The original team behind Carmageddon have started a Kickstarter campaign to release a brand new game based on the same concept as the original game... if you never played it you've no idea how much you missed out on.... I lost a good chunk of my teenage years to this game!

From the Kickstarter website:
"Carmageddon: Reincarnation is going to reintroduce the gaming world to the original freeform driving sensation, where pedestrians (and cows) equal points and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. It?s the racing game where racing is for wimps."

A $15 pledge can get you a digital copy of the game on Steam when its released as long as they get enough money to fund the development, of course if you're feeling wealthy you can pledge more and get all kinds of extra bonus items.
If you've never heard of the game and want to see what all the fuss is about the original games from the late '90s have been patched to work on modern OSs (Win7 & XP) and they're available through the official forums...
Enter your age | Carmageddon

LeviathanPT

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I've participated on the Kickstarter project and got one of the packs that gives me 4 accounts to share with friends. Even tho it may disappoint in terms of graphic levels it will be a hell of a fun to be able to go on a killing spree over the zombies again :D