Favorite game genre?

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine is RPG's. Lately: KoA, Skyrim, All Dragon Age games, and I also love dungeon crawlers, currently spending crazy hours playing Torchlight 2 and waiting for Diablo 3 for consoles in Sept :)
It's gotten to the point where I don't even enjoy non-RPG's much anymore I'm so hooked on 'em. Although I also like certain adventure games - Uncharted series is a big fave of mine, and I'll likely grab that new tomb raider soon.

What's your poison?

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
MMORPG, but I also enjoy call of duty and growing up, kingdom hearts. +1 for Diablo. You say they are bringing it to console?

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
MMORPG, but I also enjoy call of duty and growing up, kingdom hearts. +1 for Diablo. You say they are bringing it to console?

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2

Yeah. Ps3. I don't remember the exact date and they are also remaking the kingdom heart series and making a 3rd one also.

On my timey wimey Sprint Optimus G

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. Ps3. I don't remember the exact date and they are also remaking the kingdom heart series and making a 3rd one also.

That is awesome! Kind of afraid to see a remake of kingdom hearts, though. I wasn't a big fan of Re: Chain of Memories

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator

Sept is the release date for d3 on ps3. Ps4 as well but not sure of date. According to the info so far they're bringing some complained about enhancements to the game for the console version. I'm currently playing torchlight 2 on the PC for now. It's a pretty decent alternative for $20

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm play rpg's only if it's real time combat. That turn based stuff really ruins combat.

I'm big on action, splinter cell, Arkham City, games like that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm play rpg's only if it's real time combat. That turn based stuff really ruins combat.

I'm big on action, splinter cell, Arkham City, games like that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

+1 on rpgs especially fallout and elder scrolls, can't wait for the new dragon age.

although I'm also fond of strategy games like Age of Empires, and Civilization.

I hate that final fantasy turned base crap, ain't no one got time for dat.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

Last edited:

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
On my phone? Casual/Arcade games. On my iPad? Family games. On my Xbox? Shooters/Action. On my PS3? Racing. On my PC? MMO's, MMORPG's, Shooters, Strategy, Indies, and Simulators.

I play a variety of games. I really like to play simulators and RPGs. Civilization V and Skyrim are two of my favorite games.

I play a lot of shooters because I like to play COD with my friends on Xbox (yes it isn't very new, but it's nice.) I really enjoy Quake (3 and Live), as I have been playing it since I was 9 (my dad got me into it. He is really good). I can't choose between COD and Quake as my favorite shooter, as I really like them both. I also really like Planetside 2 (it''s a neat idea). I was pretty big on Runescape when I was younger too.

As far as phone games go, I really only like casual/arcade games. Some of my favorites are: Jetpack Joyride, Despicable Me, Subway Surfers, Fruit Ninja, and Temple Run 2. I really don't like hardcore games, although I do like some Infinity Blade on my iPad. As far as the iPad goes, It has a lot of family games that I play with cousins, siblings, parents etc.

Last but not least is my PS3. I really only play it for Grand Tourismo 5 and Burnout Paradise (2 of my FAVORITE games.) Because I have a Burnout elite license and a bunch of awesome cars. There's no point in buying the same shooters twice (although I have MW3 on both Xbox and PC, so I can play with dad and friends respectively)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca