I am attempting to purchase an android game (total war battles) and after I accept the permissions I get the above error.

A Google search revealed nothing and I am lost on what to do. Any ideas?

Posted via Android Central App
    Chantey Myers likes this.
    11-09-2013 07:12 PM
    Same problem man. Can't find anything about it. Try contacting Google?
    11-20-2013 08:09 PM
    Google Checkout was shut down yesterday, and many developer apparently haven't chosen another payment option like google wallet or Braintree, etc...I had the same issue 9pm CST last night
    11-21-2013 09:15 AM
    I have the same problem with making any purchase using Google Wallet. Currently I am playing The Dark Rises and no matter what I do, I still get the error [BM-CCH-17. I am on the phone with Google Wallet and the crazy thing is they don't have this error code in their books. So now I am waiting for a Rep from Google Play and Sam is on the phone
    11-21-2013 11:45 AM
    What'd they say?
    11-21-2013 02:52 PM
    When I click on contact Google I am told my wallet account is locked and required to verify my identity by sending in a photo of my DL and a recent bill with the same mailing address and told to wait 3-5 days.

I am still waiting on a response email. Anyone have a contact phone number for customer support?

11-22-2013 11:36 AM
    Ahamick. How is ur problem goinv.. cuz I also have same problem . U gpt any reply d
    11-25-2013 11:01 PM
    No reply yet. I'm looking for a phone number now. I can't seem to find one b/c Google requires me to log I to view the "contact us" page but when I log in I am automatically forced to the account verification page.

Anyone have a CS phone #?

11-26-2013 07:51 PM
    Need help fixing my google wallet errors bum c h 17
    12-01-2013 03:14 PM
    i got a google play card and called them and asked them about the error, BM-CCH-17, they connected me with google wallet rep, and that was 2 days ago, i am currently still waiting a repsonse back from them about me sending in my id and billing address, they said they recieved it and thats it. the following number is google play store 1-855-466-4438
    12-12-2013 07:31 PM
    Having the same issue. I'm trying to find a commonality in all of us that are having this issue. I noticed this problem after I had suspicious activity on my credit card. I contact my credit card company and told them that I had a purchase from the google store for $100.00 that I did not authorize. The credit card company took care of it and I didn't have to pay. HOWEVER, I'm wondering if GooglePlay didn't like that I questioned a purchase and froze my account.

So- has everyone here had some sort of authorization issue with their account before they started seeing this code? I'm wondering if it's some type of "LOCKED ACCOUNT" code?

sw
    01-25-2014 07:47 PM
    Same problem here ---- what is going on
    03-05-2014 11:13 AM
    Exactly what happened to me. Got a Kabam Inc. $99.99 transaction cancelled and account is locked.
    Having the same issue. I'm trying to find a commonality in all of us that are having this issue. I noticed this problem after I had suspicious activity on my credit card. I contact my credit card company and told them that I had a purchase from the google store for $100.00 that I did not authorize. The credit card company took care of it and I didn't have to pay. HOWEVER, I'm wondering if GooglePlay didn't like that I questioned a purchase and froze my account.

So- has everyone here had some sort of authorization issue with their account before they started seeing this code? I'm wondering if it's some type of "LOCKED ACCOUNT" code?

sw
    03-06-2014 06:02 PM
    I am attempting to purchase an android game (total war battles) and after I accept the permissions I get the above error.

A Google search revealed nothing and I am lost on what to do. Any ideas?

03-15-2014 04:20 AM
    I have the same problem with making any purchase using Google Wallet. Currently I am playing The Dark Rises and no matter what I do, I still get the error [BM-CCH-17. I am on the phone with Google Wallet and the crazy thing is they don't have this error code in their books. So now I am waiting for a Rep from Google Play and Sam is on the phone
    04-13-2014 03:07 PM
    I'm Having The Same Issue
    This issue has been happening to me for months! With Every App I Have!
    05-10-2014 08:25 PM