- 1 Posts
A gamepad at the back of your phone!
Hi there gamer buddies!
I'm kind of new on this forum, but I wanted to share a thought and a question with you...
A friend of mine who's iOS developer showed me yesterday an accessory that I find pretty cool: https://sensusxp.com/
It's a kind of iPhone case that adds touch controls on the back and the sides of the phone. Their video shows some interesting examples, and I thought: in games specifically it could be amazing! You could have the game controls on the back, you wouldn't "spam" your screen with controls (like in the emulators). You would handle your phone like a PSP or so...
I'm much more Android-fan than iOS, so I was wondering if such a device exists for Android. I am a developer myself and I've started to dream with some concepts of apps and games that would be great with such a thing.
So, do you know if something like this exists? What do you think? Do controls in the back seem cool to you?
- 05-15-2014, 12:59 PM #2
- By Kilroy13 in forum LG G FlexReplies: 18Last Post: 01-18-2017, 07:31 AM
- By galaumen in forum HTC One M8Replies: 26Last Post: 09-18-2014, 08:37 AM
- By amdroidboi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 32Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:30 AM
- By samsung-s4-lover in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:39 PM
- By pantlesspenguin in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:36 PM