What kind of video game do you like best?

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I like sport games, Fifa 14 is a great one (I know 15 has been out already for some time). I also like casual or simple shooting games not too complicate just to distract myself for a few (or more) minutes. Examples shooting zombies, monsters, dog fighting planes, etc.

ghua

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
in general i really like FPS but it is PC gaming. on mobiles it is really hard to say - something that i can play for a moment and then come back to it - preferably rpg and puzzles

Minisaur

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
It depends a lot on my mood and on which device. Regarding mobile gaming I like runners and platformers like Rayman Jungle Run. In console gaming I play a lot of different genres: shooters (halo), racing games (forza horizon) and rpgs. Lately I like to play arpgs on my PC. Path of Exile is currently the only game I manage to play in my spare time every now and then.

HappyFunBall24

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
As I get older and don't have as much time for games, I seem to be interested more in games where I feel like I'm making a difference that I can build on and lasts throughout, such as improving my character, altering the world, etc. So obviously rpgs, or shooters and strategy games that have rpg elements.

MonsterLucha

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Weirdly, I find that the more complex video games get. The more I tend to drift back to retro games like Pacman, Tetris, Donkey Kong etc.

Although, I do find that you can get the same buzz out of playing a really good Indie Game.

I'm afraid to look at the amount of hours that I've spent, playing Super Meat Boy! :p

adventapps

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I recently played call of duty advanced warfare. This is one marvelous game that I loved the most. The graphics are just awesome, I cant distinguish whether this is a game or movie.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11