PS4 Gamesharing?

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I used to do this on the PS3 and I need more games on the PS4. I have two accounts since I've bought PSN Mexican credit and US credit. Here's the ones I can gameshare:

México account:
The Last of Us: Remastered
FIFA 15

US account:
Dying Light (Available January 26)

If someone is interested and can explain exactly how PS4 Gamesharing works I'll be glad to game share my games :)

Posted via the Android Central App

MrDoreth

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I used to do this on the PS3 and I need more games on the PS4. I have two accounts since I've bought PSN Mexican credit and US credit. Here's the ones I can gameshare:

México account:
The Last of Us: Remastered
FIFA 15

US account:
Dying Light (Available January 26)

If someone is interested and can explain exactly how PS4 Gamesharing works I'll be glad to game share my games :)

Not interested but you can share games by playing the game.
then press SHARE on your controller.
Now you will be able to share your last 15 min you played or at the right you can find the option to host your screen.
Click that one and continue by chose a friend ...

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Not interested but you can share games by playing the game.
then press SHARE on your controller.
Now you will be able to share your last 15 min you played or at the right you can find the option to host your screen.
Click that one and continue by chose a friend ...

No xD I mean Gamesharing as in we trade games
Thanks for the other info though

minecmodz jt

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
No xD I mean Gamesharing as in we trade games
Thanks for the other info though

Id love to gameshare with you and how it works is you give a person your psn account details eg user and password then they sighn in on that account and download the game and both people get the game

Ninja0Potati

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I know post is 1 month old but you cant gameshare on ps4, it only works on ps3. They removed it by adding the home account or main, idk the name, you can only enable this on one console. This home account has all the licenses for the games you own. And once you enable your home account on another console it gets rid off all your licenses for your games on the previous console.