Thinking about starting up a YouTube Gaming channel *Any Hints/Tips?*

MonsterLucha

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey, guys. I'm considering starting up a YouTube Gaming channel.

I recently released an app, but I noticed that getting exposure was very difficult and expensive.

What I would be looking to do, is play and review apps / indie games that are on a fairly small scale. To hopefully give them a little bit more exposure.

I know that it's a lot easier to get someone to watch a video, when you're on Facebook / Twitter. Rather than asking someone to download an app.

If nothing else, it will keep me busy when I've drawn a blank on ideas for games and when I'm not promoting my own game.

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience of YouTube gaming and if there's any advice that you'd give...

Ninja0Potati

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Im not a famous youtuber but ive heard advice from plenty, they all said treat it as a hobby not a job, and if it does blow up, then move all your resources to it. Trying to make a living on youtube is very risky. If you want to get more views though maybe custom thumbnails will attract people, you can do originall stuff to keep people staying but if you follow a few trends at times you may appear in people reccomended videos feed. Make sure when you make a video aswell put a **** tonne of tags. None of these r certain to work but may help, you just have to be lucky, somehow i got 247 views once and i did nothing fancy at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar