Fallout 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I saw that trailer--amazingly well-done. I wonder when they'll try to make a movie out of it?:)

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I hope they don't. I really like games like this where you have an open sandbox world and exploration is almost endless.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nagval333

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Nice trailer, interesting locations, setting, but personage's graphics looks not so perfect (compared to the today's projects, looks like in fallout 3 from 7 years ago)

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Nice trailer, interesting locations, setting, but personage's graphics looks not so perfect (compared to the today's projects, looks like in fallout 3 from 7 years ago)

Maybe not the final product. Hopefully it looks a little better when released.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nagval333

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I don't care about graphics too much (even if it will be not so ultrahigh). It's important, but interesting story and gameplay much more necessary. I just wonder why after all this effort they not spend a little bit to improve it.

P.S I really like Fallout atmosphere, even all this old fashion music etc :-*

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I very much prefer the fantasy rich setting of TES
But this game will be amazing aswell, just dont really like the setting

It does look much more colorful this time though, which is a good thing if you ask me

Haydn80

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Just saw the Bethesda E3 show, doom was kinda meh(subjective) but fallout 4 looks promising, although it looked kinda sims meets fallout with all the housebuilding and stuff, except you dont get raided in sims ;)