What are your favorite time consume free games?

arelaxsnd

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys:

We know quit numerous of android games there, just wonder what game do you play for consuming time. Special strategy games.

Thanks.

asm29

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
What consumes most of my time now if I am not working is this puzzle game I've discovered just last month. It is called Honeyday Blitz 2. If you liked Candy Crush, then I am sure you will love this game. It is better. I used to play COC too but got tired of the same routine everyday.

CaffeineBomb

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Currently, probably Alphabear & Crossy Road. Both are always good for wasting time, waiting for bus etc and not so time sensitive that I can't just lock my phone and come back to them.

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Fallout Shelter :D
If you want, you can consume a lot of time. You don't need to use real money to have fun.

I love atmosphere in this game because I love Fallout series. Collecting items on expeditions is very engaging ;)

Zombies8MyGf

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Modern Conflict 2. I've been playing it for years now. It's so addicting and time consuming. Base capturing, air striking, etc. strategy game. One of the best out there.

Posted via Android Central App

Netty228

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I, too, have fallen victim to Candy Crush, but if I had to choose my favorite genre it'd be rhythm games. There's something really energizing about them. I usually play them when I'm dead beat to recharge a little, so it doesn't even feel like I'm wasting time.

canacabdamme

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Airbag frank, all you do is launch him from his slingshot and watch him go, he collects coins which are used to upgrade many things like his slingshot, rockets, even food that you can throw at him to make him go further and higher all the way into outerspace. Watch out for squares of jello, those will stop him instantly.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair