Clash of Clans Anyone?

tonykhuong

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Recently I've been playing Clash of Clans after the new update. I was wondering how many people still play and if there are any clans out there willing to accept a mediocre Townhall 8 (but improving).

I'm looking for maybe a botting clan so I can have donate always on or something similar. If any of you out there are botting let me know how you've been doing and also your progress. I use ClashBot and it's the only way I've actually leveled up in Clash of Clans after the update. I don't have time to actually play anymore. They have tutorials and explanations for everything from how to use the bot to how Clash of Clans works. If you play clash of clans and have time you should check it out.
:D:D:D

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
If anyone plays this and is looking for a war clan, I'm always accepting people TH7 and higher. I am the leader so just let me know you'll be coming. We have people as high as lvl 140s and as low as the 50s. TH7 and not rushed is all we usually ask for.

Clan is Big Ol Bear.

Come on over.

Capncrunchu

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Hey. I play. Leader of draco's revenge. I'm Capncrunch there. If interested in joining lemme know. Never heard of clashbot. I'll check it out. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz