How can I promote my Android game?

A

AC Question

Hello,
I am an Android developer, and recently I have created a game (Circles Fingers Game) and I have published it on the Play Store. The link of the game is:
[Link removed by Moderator]
I would like to know how can I promote this game for free because I don't have a budget.
I think that my game is very good with a new idea and I really want to find a way to promote it so I'll get more downloads

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Once you register here, and post 10 quality posts, you may post a link to Google Play for your game for free.

Gin Tonic

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Golfdriver97. Im another different user looking for the same thing. Well this is my 11th post so and im going to start a new thread on the forum posting a link for my gplay free game, but i will continue to participate on the forum because its very interesting, and i enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SigKill

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I am in the same thing. You can post messages in different forums, google + communities, twitter, facebook, etc.. and a lot of patience.
Good luck

GOLD APPS

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
As you are confident about your app, you mentioned that the game is very good with a new idea. If so, I hope you made your app with interesting icon, relevant keywords in app title or description.

About app campaign, you have no enough budget, you may try reviews exchange with other publishers like you. You can find these kinds of groups on famous social networks( such as Face.book.) While it will take much longer to get reviews as you have to give reviews to them. Sometimes, even you reviewed other apps, the publishers will not do same to you.

When you get some budget, you can try to buy installs and reviews from relivable sites(such as BestReviewApp). With this methods, your app will rank top in App Store search results and will attract more organic installs then.

Wish you luck!

Can't agree with Mollyya more!
I'm an indie game dev as well, with not much budget for marketing neither. From my experience, icon and screenshots a re very much important. That the first thing to get people attracted, and then choose whether to see more about the title or even download.

Review exchange sounds like a way, getting reviewed at the beginning builds reputation, at least seems to be on downloading page.

I also believe getting reviewed by professions and popular forums are great helps. You could try posting here on AndroidCentral game section, and be humble and listen to users, reply to them. Make a nice thread. Or try e-mailing and get pro-reviewers' attention. Once they get attracted by your game. That could be a boost of exposure.

That's just my opinion. Gooduck!

Wenutz

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Apparently you need to promote promote promote. I am in the same situation and I am currently testing various advertising programs. I have tried facebook, I've spent more than I gained but then adverstising isn't always profitable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa