Xbox anyone? OR PS3

Staticpunk84

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Well there is no off topic section or I just missed it lol. What console do you guys have?

Anyone playing dirt3 I just picked it up. Such a fun game love rally. And can't wait for gears of war 3 to cone out.

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
I got a PS3, which I love. Almost went to xBox, but no. So what I did it, because I love the xBox controller, I bought a xBox Controller Adapter for PS3, and works like a charm! Wired controllers only.

In any case, COD is all I play.

Staticpunk84

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Damn..I have xbox I would like to get a ps3 because of BD Moives and because metal gear solid is only on Ps3. Im sure which you most likely heard..how ps3 got hacked. That sucked.

but I cant wait till gears of war 3 to come out and yeah I play COD sometimes that games pisses me off lol

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
yeah I tried to play as much I got to level 13 before it ended.. The single sawed off shot gun is a beast
Ahh fellow Gears player... Good stuff... I played the beta, got to level 19 and about 70 percent of my ribbons/awards. Can't wait for the dedicated servers to eliminate the host advantage/lag.

Look me up if your on GOW 2.. Gamertag= BTA KILLDOZER

There is a section designed just for this subject...

Gamers

Staticpunk84

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Ahh fellow Gears player... Good stuff... I played the beta, got to level 19 and about 70 percent of my ribbons/awards. Can't wait for the dedicated servers to eliminate the host advantage/lag.

Look me up if your on GOW 2.. Gamertag= BTA KILLDOZER

There is a section designed just for this subject...

Gamers

hahah Did not know that lol awesome I'll check it out. and yeah defiantly a gears fan. I would rather play that then COD lol.. O and cant for get Fallout3/New Vegas/Mass Effect.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Yea i got to level 26 or 27 i think with about 76%of my ribbons. I run on gow 1 all the time. Dr Verdes is the gt.

Sent from my EVOlution

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
360 as of October 2010... just started getting into gaming after ps1 which i stopped playing in 95 or 96, maybe even 97.

I'm into Black Ops and after playing the GoW3 beta, I'm addicted and can't wait. It was my first experience with GoW and at first I didn't care for it, then I started learning the movement and now love it.

I'm gonna have a busy fall... GoW3, MW3 & BF3.

I also have, but never play:

• nba 2k11
  • madden 11
  • mw2 (sometimes play if my chica want to play it)
  • homefront
  • halo reach (played it for a couple of days and hated it)
  • medal of honor - pretty good game to play

and kinect:

• kinect sports
  • kinect adventures
  • dance central
i missed other games, but can't remember them right now.

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol it was 1 time we got hacked but those bastids did a good job lol.if we were paying yearly for psn like xbl woulda never happened.."U get what u pay for" or what u don't pay for lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae