Any skyrim players on the forums?

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey all just wondering if anyone on these ofrums plays skyrim. I'm interested in other peoples play styles so feel free to leave a comment with your race, gender, main wepon, etc, etc. Or what ever you like. I personally don't like playing any race but nord and I'm in love with the bow. :D

Sent from my SGH-T589R using Android Central Forums

paragiggle

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I played a female Nord and loved it! I tended to lean more toward 2 handers (mostly hammers).

I recently started a Khajiit and I'm going to focus mostly on bows/daggers with him. Gonna be a sneaky little thieving kitty.

Ichi_Bear

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a Wood Elf archer character on the go right now. People are so rude! :-\

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
297 hours played on my Nord archer - light armor for sneaking, no melee weapons or shields... game on my PC - one of my mods allowed me to craft a dragon bone bow (it is as strong as an ebony bow) ... silly that I had to resort to a mod for that - how could Bethesda have left that out??

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Wood Elf, level 54. Started off with bow (100), then moved on to daggers (90), then on to destruction (63), mainly use fire. Currently use a mix of all three, but, focus on destruction as I want to get that up to 100. But, it's not uncommon for me to use all three on a single mob. Also been working on resto and getting perks in there because some are excellent for casters.

Currently have about 260 hours in the game, and, just finished up as many non main quests as I could find. I'm sure there are more, but, I'm good with the amount I've done. Also did The Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Mages Guild, and the Companions.

Playing it on PC.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Wow devinator I thought I logged the most play time... nice

I play on the 360 with dawnguard and hearthfire :p

I've had the game since release so I can't remember every character but my main was a lvl 53 breton mage with 100 every magic skill besides restoration( lvl 54 ) and alchemy( is it me or does it take longer to level then in oblivion? ).
I wish they would've kept the unlock spells and levitation spells from morrowind.

Btw the master lightning spell makes you like like emperor palpatine:)

I'm taking a break and playing oblivion right now, just got 100 alchemy working on restoration.

Kinda bummed they dumbed down the leveling system, personally my favorite was morrowind. If any of you remember that game OMG.it was so much harder then both oblivion and skyrim.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Wow devinator I thought I logged the most play time... nice

I play on the 360 with dawnguard and hearthfire :p

I've had the game since release so I can't remember every character but my main was a lvl 53 breton mage with 100 every magic skill besides restoration( lvl 54 ) and alchemy( is it me or does it take longer to level then in oblivion? ).
I wish they would've kept the unlock spells and levitation spells from morrowind.

Btw the master lightning spell makes you like like emperor palpatine:)

I'm taking a break and playing oblivion right now, just got 100 alchemy working on restoration.

Kinda bummed they dumbed down the leveling system, personally my favorite was morrowind. If any of you remember that game OMG.it was so much harder then both oblivion and skyrim.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Android Central Forums

Lol, just finished up with 276 hours. But, I have other things I still need to do, get all the shouts, a couple of quests left, level some skills, etc. But, I'm saving that all for when they bundle every expansion they make, and, then it'll be like getting a whole new game, lol. So, I'll finish that then.

Lol, that's awesome, I'll have to check out that lightning spell.

I don't think they dumbed it down at all. I think they just made it less annoying, and, so you didn't have to plan as much. I honestly thought it was annoying to get the max points per level, just felt like a hassle. I'd rather you just use them to level, then get to chose cool perks in what is basically an enormous talent tree.

Skyrim is by far my favorite TES, and, I've played them all. Even the horrible Arena, lol. Biggest letdown though was the end was kind of a bit anticlimactic.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Lol at arena what was it 16mb or something( gotta love the cult classic though ), I'll still be a morrowind fan to the end, there's an unofficial expansion for pc that adds "castle wars" very cool.

Its good to see someone else that has played ALL of them, I mean I know people that haven't even heard of the series until skyrim came out... lol noobs

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol, yea. Most people I know either started with Skyrim, or, Oblivion. And when you mention TES, they are like, what's that, lol.

Yea, I loved Morrowind, fist one I got obsessed with. I had a house that was just filled with loot, laying all over the place, lol.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
This may be a little off topic but... Who wants to see a mammoth in a tree?

hybugu4a.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lolol. Nice.

Invisible legs via Mage Guild Master's robe and Nightengale pants.
ScreenShot34.jpg

A chest you can pick up called Do Not Delete. Found in the bottom of a house in I believe Riften with collision off.
ScreenShot26.jpg

OffSpot2

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Level 68 with 720 hours. Wood Elf with bow the way to go. Dragon scale armor tweeked to the toots. Played on a high-end gaming PC at the highest resolution and settings. I have not played for some time now as I have taken my Dragonborn about as far as I can. What an amazing ride that was!

itzpremix

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
God mod maxx. I wish I still had my Skyrim sex video on YouTube but I deleted it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I started out with Skyrim on PS3, put 300 hours into. Ended up a level 81 Imperial female archer/dual wielder thief. Got all the PS3 trophies. And then when my friends on 360 started talking about playing the DLC, I got pissed. I got tired of waiting for the DLC to hit the PS3, so I turned the game in to GameStop. Then I finally got my m18x and bought Skyrim off Steam. I LOVE the nonexistent load times. Load times and the freezing on PS3 led to a very frustrating game for me. My system would freeze after 45 minutes of playing without saving (I turned off the autosave to reduce lag). My fault for not saving, but looking back, I have no idea how I had the patience to finish it out. So now I'm a level 30ish Imperial female again, same style because I want to play the DLC with as close as what I had on PS3.

Also, a friend of mine on 360 ended up buying a new console because his kept having trouble reading discs. The one he bought came with a code for downloading Skyrim but he already had it on 360 so he gave me the code. I decided to play differently on 360: a Khajit male, two-handed, more of a tank than a rogue this time. So far, I'm loving it; it has only froze on me once and I'm a level 12. But the m18x has spoiled me with no load times...

Something I spotted on PS3, the Bearded Lady Draugr:
beardedlady_zps137ee50e.jpg

AnnTagonist

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I play! Sadly my lovely, sneaky, fiend-of-an-archer dark elf is a victim of the ps3 bug and is totally ganked at 250 plus hours and can't get out of her house. So I kind of rage quit a couple of months ago while I decide whether to buy it again for pc and start over. I bet her husband misses her in whatever cave she left him in.