Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 101 to 110 of 110
  1. #101  

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    Krylon Blue

    Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
  2. #102  

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Krylon Blue

    Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    "Dedicated" to playing video games? Lol Anyways see you guys when gta v is out

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
  3. #103  

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    Quote Originally Posted by hatchex View Post
    "Dedicated" to playing video games? Lol Anyways see you guys when gta v is out

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    Why do you say that?

    Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
  4. #104  

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Why do you say that?

    Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    This is awkward lol. I thought krylon blue was a reference to an old lp song I heard

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
  5. #105  

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    Quote Originally Posted by hatchex View Post
    This is awkward lol. I thought krylon blue was a reference to an old lp song I heard

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    Where the Sky beyond you is Krylon Blue!

    Yes, that's where I got it. I'm a huge LP fan.
    Last edited by Eclipse2K; 09-14-2013 at 08:26 AM.
  6. #106  

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Where the Sky behind you is Krylon Blue!

    Yes, that's where I got it. I'm a huge LP fan.
    Haha I knew it! I'm a LP fan too lol

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
  7. #107  

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    Quote Originally Posted by hatchex View Post
    Haha I knew it! I'm a LP fan too lol

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    I saw Linkin Park back in 2008 Projekt Revolution at Alpine Valley. My buddy and I had seats (standing) in the PIT area and it was absolutely amazing. I'm waiting for their new album, Recharged, on October 29th. It's basically a Reanimation v2 but with their Living Things songs. Can't wait!
  8. #108  

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I saw Linkin Park back in 2008 Projekt Revolution at Alpine Valley. My buddy and I had seats (standing) in the PIT area and it was absolutely amazing. I'm waiting for their new album, Recharged, on October 29th. It's basically a Reanimation v2 but with their Living Things songs. Can't wait!
    Always wanted to go one to of their concerts! But there's always something in the way haha.

    And to share something on topic for once ha... my gt is revcorp havent had xbl live in a while.. waiting on multi for gta v

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
  9. #109  

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    mdk angerfist

    Pretty much have been playing COD Ghosts.
  10. #110  
    troshs's Avatar

    Posts
    217 Posts
    Global Posts
    509 Global Posts

    Default Re: Post your Xbox Live Gamer Tags here

    Dont think I ppsted mine here yet but mine is m0rbidcury0sity. I dont have cable Internet as of now but I figured I would post before I forgot. Send me a request and I should get it next time I'm in range

    From my S4 to you via Tapatalk🍻
    ~~ You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Posting Permissions

B