PS4 vs. XBOX ONE

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
True you would but the experience is, in my opinion, so much better not only graphic wise but with range of genre and controller options. Steam is also just awesome. I never liked the console style of gaming, I prefer having a true all in one machine for gaming or just simple stuff. If you have a decently speced Pc why not get a nice GPU instead of another box. Its $400 for a ps4 or same for a GPU, your buying either one for the same reason but the PC can do more.

Sent from my HTC One

My main thing is whatever my friends that I play with online use I use. All of my gaming buddy's use Xbox. I do play some games on PC like diablo 3. I really don't like playing online gaming on PC or any fps either. If all my friends played PC is probably opt to get a gaming PC. If they all played ps4 I'd go that route. I have a 360, ps3, and my laptop. I've gamed on all of then and by far like the xbox.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
My main thing is whatever my friends that I play with online use I use. All of my gaming buddy's use Xbox.

Same here. I really want to get a PS4, but once Microsoft revoked their policies, every one of my friends who was going to switch to PS4 changed their minds. :p

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
One is overpriced.

If I want kinect let me buy it, don't force it on me and Jack up the price for it.

They should have just ate the cost of the new kinect if they wanted everyone to have it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree with steam being awesome, where else can you get brand new games for up to 60% off. Both the play station network and xbox marketplace can't even come close to that.

For example my friend Kevin got skyrim for $30, back in 2011 3 weeks after it came out.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

saf100792

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Since when???

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

Since the new generation starts. Competitive online play will cost the same as live. But to me ps+ is the far better value considering the free games and discounts given. The one is overpriced. No one is gonna use kinect. Most gamers just want a good controller. Leave the motion games for the wii. I'm glad Sony didn't force the eye on us.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
My main thing is whatever my friends that I play with online use I use. All of my gaming buddy's use Xbox. I do play some games on PC like diablo 3. I really don't like playing online gaming on PC or any fps either. If all my friends played PC is probably opt to get a gaming PC. If they all played ps4 I'd go that route. I have a 360, ps3, and my laptop. I've gamed on all of then and by far like the xbox.

Ya completely understand that and my friends that I game with all play on PC. I've tried going back to console but the games don't look good at all(hopefully changes with new consoles) and I really can't stand using a controller for FPS games.

Sent from my HTC One

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Since the new generation starts. Competitive online play will cost the same as live. But to me ps+ is the far better value considering the free games and discounts given. The one is overpriced. No one is gonna use kinect. Most gamers just want a good controller. Leave the motion games for the wii. I'm glad Sony didn't force the eye on us.

Well ill stay wit the ps3 for right now lol.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
If I buy one of them (I have a badass computer). I will get whatever my friends get. The Xbox rules are stupid, but how often is your console NOT plugged in? Anyway there's no point in getting a console (even if it's slightly better) when all your friends have another one. Anyway, the One costs more because of the Kinect, which shouldn't have to be included, but that's another argument. But the One does include the Kinect, and Titan Fall looks amazing, plus MS has a deal with Activision, and I like getting my COD DLC when it should be out.

That's just my 2 cents

Sent from my Verizon S3

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
No one is gonna use kinect. Most gamers just want a good controller. Leave the motion games for the wii. I'm glad Sony didn't force the eye on us.

Not true.

I use it all the time.

Obviously I'm not the only one if they made sure to include it

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The titan is what $1,000? Not to mention probably another $700 worth of tower to go with it. Plus monitor keyboard mouse? I'd surely hope a $2,000 PC could out perform a $400 console

I know, I couldn't resist. But with two of them I could run games for the next twenty years. I mean won't these consoles be dead on arrival anyway? Their hardware is already antiquidated compared to even modest pc hardware.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I know, I couldn't resist. But with two of them I could run games for the next twenty years. I mean won't these consoles be dead on arrival anyway? Their hardware is already antiquidated compared to even modest pc hardware.

Seeing as how they only make the 3 consoles and really only ps4 and Xbox matter they will be relevant for the next 10 years probably. Xbox 360 is going strong millions of people still play online they use it for competition and its been out for 7 years?

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I was on ps2 until the 360 came out and I love it. Finally got a ps3 during the past year. I'm undecided still on the next one. I have no use for the kinect so I wish it was optional. That would lower the price. I rarely play online but I am always connected so not an issue.

Sent from my Wicked Red S3

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as how they only make the 3 consoles and really only ps4 and Xbox matter they will be relevant for the next 10 years probably. Xbox 360 is going strong millions of people still play online they use it for competition and its been out for 7 years?

I know I have a 360, but only because I couldn't afford to build a good gaming rig. Microsoft wants to continue support for it as well, although I feel it's reached its peak as far as graphics/performance go. I'd like to see Dawn of the Seeker released for it. However any games released on it from this point on would have to be scaled down.

I'm also pretty excited about project spark, you guys can expect a lot of good games from me. As I am majoring in software development and already know a lot about programming.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
OK not "no one" but few lol. Question tho. What do use yours for?

Playing games, controlling Netflix when I don't feel like getting the remote, navigating apps, you know, the things it does.

But few you say?

Millions use it

saf100792

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Playing games, controlling Netflix when I don't feel like getting the remote, navigating apps, you know, the things it does.

But few you say?

Millions use it

Any numbers to back up this millions you claim? My point is. Aside from certain games those are all functions that can easily be done with the controller. Not worth extra money to navigate through Netflix with hand gestures. And what games? Please don't tell me dance revolution or whatever.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084