Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Play store error: bm-cch-17

I am attempting to purchase an android game (total war battles) and after I accept the permissions I get the above error.

A Google search revealed nothing and I am lost on what to do. Any ideas?

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Play store error: bm-cch-17

Same problem man. Can't find anything about it. Try contacting Google?

Google Checkout was shut down yesterday, and many developer apparently haven't chosen another payment option like google wallet or Braintree, etc...I had the same issue 9pm CST last night

I have the same problem with making any purchase using Google Wallet. Currently I am playing The Dark Rises and no matter what I do, I still get the error [BM-CCH-17. I am on the phone with Google Wallet and the crazy thing is they don't have this error code in their books. So now I am waiting for a Rep from Google Play and Sam is on the phone

What'd they say?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

When I click on contact Google I am told my wallet account is locked and required to verify my identity by sending in a photo of my DL and a recent bill with the same mailing address and told to wait 3-5 days.

I am still waiting on a response email. Anyone have a contact phone number for customer support?

Ahamick. How is ur problem goinv.. cuz I also have same problem . U gpt any reply d
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

No reply yet. I'm looking for a phone number now. I can't seem to find one b/c Google requires me to log I to view the "contact us" page but when I log in I am automatically forced to the account verification page.

Anyone have a CS phone #?

Need help fixing my google wallet errors bum c h 17

i got a google play card and called them and asked them about the error, BM-CCH-17, they connected me with google wallet rep, and that was 2 days ago, i am currently still waiting a repsonse back from them about me sending in my id and billing address, they said they recieved it and thats it. the following number is google play store 1-855-466-4438

Having the same issue. I'm trying to find a commonality in all of us that are having this issue. I noticed this problem after I had suspicious activity on my credit card. I contact my credit card company and told them that I had a purchase from the google store for $100.00 that I did not authorize. The credit card company took care of it and I didn't have to pay. HOWEVER, I'm wondering if GooglePlay didn't like that I questioned a purchase and froze my account.

So- has everyone here had some sort of authorization issue with their account before they started seeing this code? I'm wondering if it's some type of "LOCKED ACCOUNT" code?

sw

Same problem here ---- what is going on

Exactly what happened to me. Got a Kabam Inc. $99.99 transaction cancelled and account is locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoderik View Post
    Having the same issue. I'm trying to find a commonality in all of us that are having this issue. I noticed this problem after I had suspicious activity on my credit card. I contact my credit card company and told them that I had a purchase from the google store for $100.00 that I did not authorize. The credit card company took care of it and I didn't have to pay. HOWEVER, I'm wondering if GooglePlay didn't like that I questioned a purchase and froze my account.

So- has everyone here had some sort of authorization issue with their account before they started seeing this code? I'm wondering if it's some type of "LOCKED ACCOUNT" code?

sw

Quote Originally Posted by ahamick View Post
    I am attempting to purchase an android game (total war battles) and after I accept the permissions I get the above error.

A Google search revealed nothing and I am lost on what to do. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ColPrice View Post
    I have the same problem with making any purchase using Google Wallet. Currently I am playing The Dark Rises and no matter what I do, I still get the error [BM-CCH-17. I am on the phone with Google Wallet and the crazy thing is they don't have this error code in their books. So now I am waiting for a Rep from Google Play and Sam is on the phone

I'm Having The Same Issue
    This issue has been happening to me for months! With Every App I Have!