1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool Super Truckin' - Looking for BETA Users

Super Truckin' is a game inspired by Super Off Road, with a bit of Mario Kart power ups thrown in for good measure.

The unique aspect of this game though is that you control the game on the PC with your Android phone (or small tablet). We are looking to support iOS in time, and Ouya probably, but we are starting with a PC/Android combo initially.

We are looking to get some feedback on how well this control mechanism works and in general about our game. If you want to try it out please check out the blog entry that shows this off, and then enter the beta!

I haven't posted on the android forum before (I have a windows phone and lurk on wpcentral forums) but if this post is better suited elsewhere please let me know!

Global Posts
    13,914 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Super Truckin' - Looking for BETA Users

Good luck with your app!

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here