Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Black Bearies

Say goodbye to real life, and hello to extremely bearie addiction!

Black Bearies brings you an all new game mechanic that's very simple to learn, but beneath the deceptively cute visage lies an incredible depth hitherto unheard of in a casual game.

Simply slide your finger up, down, left or right to move colorful bearies on the game board When primary color bears (red, yellow, blue) collide with each other, they fuse to become secondary color bearies (orange, green and purple), when they collide again with complementary primary color bearies, black bearies are formed. When black bearies collide with each other, they level up! The higher their levels, the more points you score!

With every move you make, a new bearie will enter the game board. Soon, the bearies will run out of space to move, and it's game over! The advanced game boards you unlock also pose secret challenges, but I'll let you find out what they're!

Can you make a level-99 bearie before you are rendered immobile? How about level-199? How about scoring 99,999 points!?

Google Play
    ===========
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....Black_Bearies

Amazon
    ======
    Amazon.com: Black Bearies: Appstore for Android

Video
    =======

Screens
    =======

Global Posts
    5,689 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: Black Bearies

Thanks for sharing!

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!