Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Robo Corporation (also: Robo Corp)

In year 2520, 300 years after the invention of the 'Quantum Leaper', China successfully discovered resource-rich, habitable planets in the Orion Nebula.

The mineral resources are buried deep below the surface of the planets, which, unfortunately, are densely scattered with toxic and radioactive crystals that severely impede the colonisation effort. To profit from this opportunity, Robo Corp, a powerful and monopolistic manufacturer of farming and mining robots in Australia, invented the 'Chromatic Resonator'. Robots equipped with chromatic resonators are sent to the planet surface to induce a chromatic field that triggers an explosion that decimates the hazardous crystals (unfortunately, the robots as well).

You are the commander of this Robo Corp funded colonization mission. Can you clear the planets of crystals and prepare them for resource excavation?

Robo Corp introduces a new gameplay that combines the 'match-3' mechanic with puzzle solving. Robots are dispatched from 4 sides of a crystal field to induce chromatic resonance. When three or more same-color robots or crystals form a cluster, an explosion is triggered. As you progress, you encounter new challenges, such as crystals with hidden chromatic characteristics, heavy crystals, and rocky terrain. Finally, there are the challenging mining missions: You've to command the robots to push air-dropped mining rigs around the obstacle-laden surface to position them on resource markers.

Google Play
    ===========
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ames.Robo_Corp

Amazon
    ======
    Amazon.com: Robo Corp: Appstore for Android

Samsung
    =======
    Robo Corp | Puzzle | Games | Samsung Apps | Samsung Content & Services

Video
    ======

Screenshots
    ===========

Global Posts
    6,244 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: Robo Corporation (also: Robo Corp)

Thanks for sharing!

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Robo Corporation (also: Robo Corp)

you're welcome