Need a good racing game

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Basically I know there are many racing games but I want to weed out the bad ones and the ones I don't prefer like drag racing, I'm more of street racing. I've tried a few like real racing 3 which was good but either my game was lost or wasn't saved before I uninstalled it. Plus it's "multiplayer" is more like I'm racing ghosts instead of live players.

I currently have asphalt 8 airborne which is good.

They are both great but like to hear more great ones.

DonaltG

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Have you ever tried "Real Drift"? It's a really good drifting game imo. You could drive around the track also, it's not always drifting unless you want to drift.

Posted via the Android Central App

gillberllt

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Currently most of the games store the user data on phone, so when you uninstall it, the data is also lost.
A secure way is to store all the user data on the server , each time you login into the game, your data is
fetched from network.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Why don't they make games like Forza and grand turismo for the phone or tablet ? I mean there is Real Racing but there is no challenge to it. Just rambling, hahahaha

Posted via the Android Central App

Tom Miller3

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
android jack, I just found out that EA will release another NFS game - Need for speed No limits. I watched the trailer featuring Ken Block and it seems to be awesome. I hope it will be live very soon. Actually, there are some other upcoming android game in 2015 like tony hawk's game by activision. I personally played Asphalt Overdrive, but I think NFS no limits will be better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21