Old sierra style games

Slowmogames

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for up to date Sierra looking games, like Larry, Space Quest and King's Quest. Good adventure but not so much killing. Anyone?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I miss those. Kings Quest, Space Quest, and Police Quest (the early ones, like 1-3) were some of my first PC games.

Subbing, just in case there's info out there. (As a side note, my family's first PC was so old it didn't even have a graphics adapter, but we had a program on a 3.5 floppy called "CGA Sim" to make things work. All run from the command prompt - on Dos 3.1 if I recall correctly. That's probably close to 30 years ago already!)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Good old days indeed... And kinda stunning how far consumer technology has come since then, and believe me we were never a high tech family

Playzoid

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Did you hear that they are bringing back the Sierra name and have announced a new "Kings Quest"?

Unfortunately, I do not think it will be in the same style as what you are referring too. I checked out an early release video of the game, and I was somewhat disappointed. But let me know what you think.

On another note, some of the developers of the original Sierra games have launched several Kickstarter campaigns to launch new games. If you like Space Quest, check out the "Spaceventure" game that they are working on. And if you like Quest for Glory, those developers are making a new game titled "Hero U".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad