Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Finally bought Heavy Rain yesterday. Played a little but haven't beat it.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by TreyDaPrince View Post
    Finally bought Heavy Rain yesterday. Played a little but haven't beat it.
    We played it today again at a later point and let someone die, someone live and have another main character not partake in the story and got a completely different final scene... pretty awesome.
    BTW, there's a decent sex scene if you play your cards right. Definitely didn't expect it... my gf's family ran into the room like wtf!

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by rufflez View Post
    We played it today again at a later point and let someone die, someone live and have another main character not partake in the story and got a completely different final scene... pretty awesome.
    BTW, there's a decent sex scene if you play your cards right. Definitely didn't expect it... my gf's family ran into the room like wtf!
    LOL at the sex scene comment. I came across that during my first run through, and was surprised at how much detail it went into. This game really pulls you in.

New York Giants | New Jersey Devils | Colorado Avalanche | New York Knicks
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #79  
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Battlefield 2 hits tomorrow... so pumped...

So did everyone survive the bug yesterday with the PSN connection issues? I have an older system (an 80GB model) and wasn't able to connect to PSN. If you're lucky enough to have a Slim model then you weren't effected.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    So did everyone survive the bug yesterday with the PSN connection issues? I have an older system (an 80GB model) and wasn't able to connect to PSN. If you're lucky enough to have a Slim model then you weren't effected.
    I have a slim thank God. I do have an older 40GB model sitting in my house, I plan on selling that at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKerrigan View Post
    I have a slim thank God. I do have an older 40GB model sitting in my house, I plan on selling that at some point.
    You're lucky. Sony advised people with older models to not even turn on their system, Heavy Rain was calling me extra loud last night.....lol

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

You're lucky. Sony advised people with older models to not even turn on their system, Heavy Rain was calling me extra loud last night.....lol
    Apparently turning on your system can actually cause loss of data and trophies, so yeah I don't think I'd be willing to risk it. I feel bad for those who purchased Heavy Rain and are midway into the story or near the end when you practically can't put the controller down.

Better yet, imagine the ones with older models that wanted to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 today? Ouch...

Apparently turning on your system can actually cause loss of data and trophies, so yeah I don't think I'd be willing to risk it. I feel bad for those who purchased Heavy Rain and are midway into the story or near the end when you practically can't put the controller down.

Better yet, imagine the ones with older models that wanted to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 today? Ouch...
    Well from what I've read the problem has been fixed.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #85  
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Battlefield 2.... buy it. All I can say. Best multiplayer game you can get. Hands down.

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sikora View Post
    Battlefield 2.... buy it. All I can say. Best multiplayer game you can get. Hands down.
    Sorry I never responded to your request yesterday Jeremy, I actually didn't even see it right away!

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

So, two things Jeremy:

1) I need a new headset. Playing without the ability to talk sucks @$$!

2) Wtf is with everyone losing half of their stuff? Happened to me, you, and just about everyone else playing.

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #88  
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

So, two things Jeremy:

1) I need a new headset. Playing without the ability to talk sucks @$$!

2) Wtf is with everyone losing half of their stuff? Happened to me, you, and just about everyone else playing.
    All of it came back. I shut down and went back on and it was all there. They are having major server issues.

Don't mean to swear so much, but that made me mad.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #89  
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Sorry I never responded to your request yesterday Jeremy, I actually didn't even see it right away!
    No worries, I'll be playing that a lot.

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

All of it came back. I shut down and went back on and it was all there. They are having major server issues.

Don't mean to swear so much, but that made me mad.
    Fortunately, it appears everything is back to normal for now. No worries on the swearing, I'm far from being in the clear when it comes to that. You'll find out when I get a working headset.

Fortunately, it appears everything is back to normal for now. No worries on the swearing, I'm far from being in the clear when it comes to that. You'll find out when I get a working headset.
    Any old bluetooth ear piece you have used on a phone should be able to hook up to it.

ROM
    Stock

I survived the PSN bug... because I don't have internet! I moved into a place and when I got in the other day, the electricity didn't work and my roomie was stealing internet from somewhere kinda distant (60GB model, yeah, im old school!) and my macbook reaches it, but the PS3 doesn't. I found out my roomie forgot the power cord for the modem 350miles away. Sigh No internet gaming for a while.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #93  
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

I'll be on after work tomorrow for sure. I'll look for ya.

So it's FFXIII day, who's getting it? I have mine on pre-order from Amazon to be delivered today!!!!!
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #95  
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

So it's FFXIII day, who's getting it? I have mine on pre-order from Amazon to be delivered today!!!!!
    Eh, gotta pass on that one. :o

Eh, gotta pass on that one. :o
    How sad

Gonna play it this weekend, I'm gonna save some money and borrow it. I'll buy FFXIV though.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

started it today, played about 5 hours straight very different than previous iterations, but the battle system is winning me over. its definitely getting shelved momentarily next week though when god of war III is released

Psn id: silx29

Usually play killzone2 and madden10. I do have mw2 but i prefer killzone 2 online play better. I also have tekken and fightnight but rarely touch those.

Quote Originally Posted by terpitude71 View Post
    started it today, played about 5 hours straight very different than previous iterations, but the battle system is winning me over. its definitely getting shelved momentarily next week though when god of war III is released
    I like the battle system as well, it's very customizable to fit your style. I'm only about 4.5 hours through but see myself playing a lot more over the weekend.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast