Post your PS3 Network ID's here!

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I'll be on tonight playing some Battlefield with some buddies, anyone is welcome to join me. Just shoot me a message.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm always looking for people to game with so I figured I would post a list of online games I own. I have the following games:

MAG
Resistance 2
White Knight Chronicles
Killzone 2
Uncharted 2
Little Big Planet
Unreal Tournament III
Resident Evil 5

(That's all I can remember right now, will update when I get home.)

Last edited:

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm always looking for people to game with so I figured I would post a list of online games I own. I have the following games:

MAG
Resistance 2
White Knight Chronicles
Killzone 2
Uncharted 2
Little Big Planet
Unreal Tournament III
Resident Evil 5

(That's all I can remember right now, will update when I get home.)

I play Little Big Planet and Uncharted 2 from time to time. Feel free to add me. EvilDead1981

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Anybody get God of War 3 yet? I bought it but I also got the God of War Collection because I never beat the first two. So I'm trying to do that first before I play 3.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
3 is amazing. not a stretch to say its the most epic game i have played. everything is done on such a grand scale. im not going to spoil anything for anyone, but there are some fights in the game that will make your jaw drop

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
is it like the demo where gameplay is so seamless? I thought that was very neat.
I got my girlfriend Final Fantasy XIII, so thats whats been in the machine. I seem to take naps during the story line, so of course, I have no idea whats going on.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
is it like the demo where gameplay is so seamless? I thought that was very neat.
I got my girlfriend Final Fantasy XIII, so thats whats been in the machine. I seem to take naps during the story line, so of course, I have no idea whats going on.

yes, everything is that smooth. the camera angles used are some of the best i have ever seen in a game.

and as far as the FFXIII story goes, read all the datalogs. it makes things make more sense

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
RED DEAD REDEMPTION - Comes out May 18th, Flipping Sweet... (EvilDead1981 - add me.)

Currently playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 still.

(And if you do add me, let me know you are from AC.)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
So does anyone have RE5? I've had it since it came out and never played much. I wanted to run through the story real quick but wanted a co-op partner. For some reason Sheva thinks its a good idea to dive (literally jumped off a building) into a horde of enemies. I've only played about 10 minutes of the game.....lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith