Post your PS3 Network ID's here!

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
You already know I am Jeremy! =) We will be creating a clan ASAP. Finally got a XBox again for the 3rd time. I will be adding you there too.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
You already know I am Jeremy! =) We will be creating a clan ASAP. Finally got a XBox again for the 3rd time. I will be adding you there too.

I rarely go on my XBOX anymore... I will cowboy up tomorrow for sure. We can create a posse. I have a few friends picking the game up tomorrow as well.

mikie_s

May 26, 2010
Visit site
my psn id is i--El_Dement-- i usually play cod mw2 cuz its the only mp game that i own and im good at it XD i occasionally play tekken 6, but i only play it for a few minutes cuz i always get my ass kicked online

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Tried inviting you but it said you had not played yet. I'll send a invite today.

I've been on everyday since and the accept invitation option is greyed out.

On a side note, downloaded ModNation Racers for my PSPgo. Just as addictive as LBP. If you like games like that (and Mario Kart) MCR is. The way to go.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I've been on everyday since and the accept invitation option is greyed out.

On a side note, downloaded ModNation Racers for my PSPgo. Just as addictive as LBP. If you like games like that (and Mario Kart) MCR is. The way to go.

Still tells me you have not played online yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith