Post your PS3 Network ID's here!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Anyone playing White Knight Chronicles? I'm a huge RPG fan and this one is pretty good!! The online quests are fun too.

Sammael

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Interesting... Glad to hear that about White Knight, particularly since my daughter let it slip that the wife picked up something for me from Game Stop. It's either Bioshock 2 or White Knight Chronicles, but I don't know which yet, so until I find out, guess it's back to old reliable... Oh, and in case anyone hasn't checked out Borderlands yet, I cannot praise the game enough, easly the best fps with light rpg elements I've seen yet. Easiest comparison, to me at least, is Fallout 3, cell shaded, with a bit less rpg for those folks that want a more action oriented game.

mrbigdeal

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
How's that game MAG? Any good?
Don't really know what it's all about but a game that gets up to 200+ players must be either decently good or complete crap..

MrBigDeal is my psn if interested

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Played some Battlefield 2 yesterday with TreyDaPrince, good stuff. Looking forward to the full release.

Great moment today when we won that match when it was pretty much 4 on 2 the entire time. Game is gonna be awesome. Think I'm gonna reserve it this weekend so I can get those exclusives you were talkin bout.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Great moment today when we won that match when it was pretty much 4 on 2 the entire time. Game is gonna be awesome. Think I'm gonna reserve it this weekend so I can get those exclusives you were talkin bout.

Awesome, we will be ready to go come release date. :D

weirdkid

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
How's that game MAG? Any good?
Don't really know what it's all about but a game that gets up to 200+ players must be either decently good or complete crap..

MrBigDeal is my psn if interested

Pretty good, sorta like MW2 except with more people and bigger maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech