Post your PS3 Network ID's here!

Mspry10

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Mtopia. Feel free to add me.
Im also looking for a way to use my g1 as a modem for my ps3. Wired tether and wireless tether don't work because the ps3 reads it as a shared network or something. If anyone has any ideas..

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Im also looking for a way to use my g1 as a modem for my ps3. Wired tether and wireless tether don't work because the ps3 reads it as a shared network or something. If anyone has any ideas..

If you want to do that to play games I'd say forget about it... would be a major lag fest for you or anyone else you try playing with.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

have a laptop? tether to that then hook up directly to PS3, its possible.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I just played the demo... It really is sick. My gf watched me play the game. I walked in on her today playing it. Guess I'm going to have to go out an buy it on Tuesday.

Played Heavy Rain for the most part of a day off today... great game so far.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Sunday's are set aside for "me" time so I'll just start it then if I can't make time during the week. Thanks for the heads up!!

Finished the game last night. Can't wait to start it again to see what other things I can get to happen. I've heard there are a ton of different endings.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
According to the publisher and GameInformer, there are 24 different endings Jeremy. Just finished the game about 2 nights ago, now to go back and try some other options.

I heard 22 but 24 is probably more accurate. Going to be hard to keep track of. For a full trophy guide click here. In one play I got 50% of the trophies. Not bad.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
my gf and i beat Heavy Rain today, the same day we opened it. Great story with tons of twists. Neat that there are so many different possible endings.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Finally bought Heavy Rain yesterday. Played a little but haven't beat it.
We played it today again at a later point and let someone die, someone live and have another main character not partake in the story and got a completely different final scene... pretty awesome.
BTW, there's a decent sex scene if you play your cards right. Definitely didn't expect it... my gf's family ran into the room like wtf!

Last edited:

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
We played it today again at a later point and let someone die, someone live and have another main character not partake in the story and got a completely different final scene... pretty awesome.
BTW, there's a decent sex scene if you play your cards right. Definitely didn't expect it... my gf's family ran into the room like wtf!

LOL at the sex scene comment. I came across that during my first run through, and was surprised at how much detail it went into. This game really pulls you in.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
So did everyone survive the bug yesterday with the PSN connection issues? I have an older system (an 80GB model) and wasn't able to connect to PSN. If you're lucky enough to have a Slim model then you weren't effected.