Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Default Re: pc gamers in the house ?

Quote Originally Posted by HaVoK_C89 View Post
    I'm a PC Gamer as well! Just finished up Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. Next up will be Borderlands 2 and Dishonered!
    Both are excellent choices, you will be quite pleased.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums
    HaVoK_C89 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,563 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

Let's see, where should I start?

BF3
    Everything that Valve has made. Thanks to a friend who works for Valve.
    Crysis 1 and 2.
    Mechwarrior Living Legends
    Mechwarrior OnLine
    ME3
    BFBC2
    Made the mistake of getting COD Black Ops.
    And a few others.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    7cf26b0d

I'll be getting into PC gaming more with my new laptop. I did have Skyrim on my PS3 but the fact that I couldn't get the DLC made me trade it into GameStop for some credit later on. Then I got the ES pack from Steam and jumped right back into it. I love the almost nonexistent load times and the flawless gameplay without the rage-inducing lags that PS3 had.

I recently downloaded Streetfighter x Megaman, pretty fun.

PC is the best. There's alot of classics like System Shock that you can't get on console.

i'm a also a PC Gamer mostly addicted to the Counter Strike Game

I actually got back into PC gaming after getting all these cheap games. The latest one is Battlefield 3.

Global Posts
    1,563 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

Quote Originally Posted by Outrager View Post
    I actually got back into PC gaming after getting all these cheap games. The latest one is Battlefield 3.
    Just when BF4 will be out in October. WebsterRC Nick in bf3
    7cf26b0d

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I am completely controller retarded. I tried playing an FPS with a controller once on a friend's PS3... nuh-UH! I felt like a complete noob. PC Gaming<3

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

Like COD 2 'and stuff'? Definitely not me. However, I am really into the MMORPG scene. I've played Runescape, WoW, RIFT, AION, Everquest II, Order & Chaos Online, Star Wars: The OId Republic, and a few more which I can't remember the name of. I'm also really into action RPG games, and FPS games, such as Bioshock (all three games in the series, though I've only played 1 and Infinite myself), Tomb Raider, Dishonored, and more.

PC Gaming is definitely where it's at. I really wish the developers of Destiny (Bungie) would put effort into making a PC Port, because I don't plan on downing $399 on a PS4 any time soon. Definitely can't do that while making minimum wage :P
    Current Devices: Surface RT Tablet (Windows 8 RT), HTC 8X (Windows Phone 8), Lumia 520 (Windows Phone 8), HTC One (Android 4.3), iPhone 4 (iOS 7)

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.2.1; CM7.2(nook)

Anyone pick up any games from the Steam summer sale?
    Luvzmobile

Global Posts
    193 Global Posts

PC gaming is all I've ever played since I can't get used to the console controls. I play the entire COD series but lately its just been COD BO and BO2. If anyone is interested in playing my name on steam is shempenstien.
    Galaxy S5
    Moto 360
    LG G3
    Sony Smartwatch 2
    Nexus 10

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Quote Originally Posted by luvsmobile View Post
    PC gaming is all I've ever played since I can't get used to the console controls. I play the entire COD series but lately its just been COD BO and BO2. If anyone is interested in playing my name on steam is shempenstien.
    I'm telling you, now that both PS and Xbox are charging to play online. We may see a massive jump in people playing games in their PC, as it has and probably always will be free. Aside from certain game devs charging to play online, because their games are just that awesome.

It makes no sense to pay to play the same game inline on a janky console when you can play it on Pc for free and have a far better experience. As there isn't so many children playing on PCs as opposed to consoles.

Really I sum it up as so.
    PCs=adults
    Consoles=children

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Global Posts
    1,563 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

I have and will always be a PC gamer. There is something about a keyboard and mouse combo that a console controller just can't do. Unless it is a flight sim then I'm using a flight stick throttle combo.
    7cf26b0d

Gamer here. I play most games on pc like boarderlands, skyrim, civilization, and others. I like the indi games the most.

from what ever phone I feel like using today.

Cod just for the mod zombie maps hundreds of em!

Posted via Android Central App

Biggest WoW fan but I do miss the old wow days

Love ps3 and xbox etc, but pc is my all time favourite, much easier and precise aiming for first person shooters lile call of duty and amazing rpg's lile World of Warcraft. Definately a pc gamer all the way

I'm a pc gannet and u play things from League of legends to dead space to things like minecraft and other such games

Check out the FB PC version of Jumpy!!! https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/jumpythefrog

While I do use a console SonyTendo combo, I'm mainly a PC gamer. I play things like TES, BF, Dark Souls, Crysis, etc.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

PC gamer here, although I have an xbox360 for the exclusives
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12