pc gamers in the house ?

weirdkid

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm a PC gamer :) I have COD MW2 on both PC and PS3, haven't played the PC version since I got the PS3 though. I play mainly mmorpgs.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
sweet!

1008_cartman_bigger.jpg

azkimbers

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I do, just recently got Skyrim for my birthday and I've got some other games as well, all through Steam. I may not be a hardcore gamer but I sure do enjoy them.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been playing on PC only for about a year now. I just got Bad Company 2 again and I'm debating on whether I should get GR: Future Solider.

TTGSteve

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I used to do a lot of PC gaming, but haven't been able to find the time lately. I'd really like to get my hands on Diablo 3. Any of you have it? If so, what do you think?

The last PC games I purchased were: Dead Rising 2, COD Black Ops, COD Modern Warfare and Left 4 Dead.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm a PC gamer. If I can't get it for PC, I'll go to a console, but, prefer PC.

This year played Dragon Age, Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Diablo 3, WoW, probably some others I can remember, and, I have Dishonored on my desk waiting for me once I finish up Skyrim.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I need a new rig so currently I play on 360, but yeah valve games all the way for me. I'm also excited for the new S.T.A.L.K.E.R to come out.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Android Central Forums

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
New PC gamer here. Never interested in the consoles 'cept for when I was a kid a long time ago. Got bored one day earlier this year and decided to piece together and build my first PC. Focused on a silent build with solid internals and was really happy with my results. Started out with that Alan Wake game and then been hooked on Skyrim ever sense. I've got my eye on Assassin's Creed III next.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
New PC gamer here. Never interested in the consoles 'cept for when I was a kid a long time ago. Got bored one day earlier this year and decided to piece together and build my first PC. Focused on a silent build with solid internals and was really happy with my results. Started out with that Alan Wake game and then been hooked on Skyrim ever sense. I've got my eye on Assassin's Creed III next.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

I just "finished" Skyrim, after 276 hours. Still have some quests/skills/levels to wrap up, but, I will do so when they bundle all the expansions together. Great game. I'm looking forward to ACIII as well. I have played all the games, except Revelations. When I get around to it, I'll be playing Revelations, then III, very excited.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer