Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,600 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Quote Originally Posted by Xxw0lfxX View Post
    Someone please tell me there is a app for android to show my friends list for Ps3. I just bought one, with Battlefield3, if anyone plays, you can add me in your friends list... Name is Reglin483

Sent from my Bamf'd HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    Just search in the market. Battlefield3 stats. There are 2 apps available. I use both.
    PS3. Inkdaddy66

dropped from LiquidNexus via TapaTalk
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

I only play on the 360... COD Black Ops, and several other games.

ROM
    DooMKernel v21 3021 Test2

I have both and usually play MW3, Black-Ops and other games on the 360 and Resistance 2 & 3 and Killzone 3 on PS3.

Feel free to add NearZerokillZ on both consoles.
    Last edited by GetRooted; 03-20-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Default Re: Xbox anyone? OR PS3

I have both. I used to play a ton of Xbox 360, but then I moved to PS3 and haven't went back.

You can get the app free on black market or applanet. And both. I bought bf3 fir both systems because I freaking LOVE IT. But skyrim and Bethesda games always.my Xbox. They have less bugs on Xbox

sent from my totally tubular Samsung galaxy s2 sgh-I777

PS3, the exclusives just appeal to me more. Gears of War vs God of War. Fable vs InFamous

psn and xbox gamertag
    deficitdisorder

i am almost never on my xbox always playing black ops or ufc undisputed on the playstation
    LG Optimus V - CM 9.1 BobZ

ps3 because i like the exclusives better and the controller fits better in my hand

I'll add tomorrow. I'm a heavy gamer. That's all I do.

sent from my bung using tapatalk.

Also anyone else who feels like adding me I'm NEDNERBISH on both systems.

sent from my bung using tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Krothie View Post
    Neither! PC all the way!

But if I would choose between the two I would probably pick PS3.
    This describes me too.

I would say PS3 aswell, but thats because im a fanboy :|

Xbox will always be my choice! It may cost more per month but everyone I know has Xbox and it would be boring playing ps3 with people I don't know. I also like my private information (credit card numbers, name, email addresses, etc) kept private and far away from scammers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Heh the scamming issue can happen with Microsoft aswell. But to be honest if Microsoft ends up releasing the 720 before the PS3 i will probably change. Im tired of the current streak of flawed/pointless devices that Sony been doing.

Xbox all the way because Xbox Live is a superior experience. I have a PS3 but I don't own any games for it since I sold them all. It's primarily my media player now for Blu-Ray and Netflix.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

Encerspay45 is my Xbox Live Gamertag.
    I play Battlefield 3, Minecraft, Batman Arkham Series, Halo Series, Alan Wake, Fallout, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed....
    A bunch of stuff. O_O

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    itzpremix likes this.

Xbox here. I was going to get a PS3 at first (PS2 owner here), but once I held the 360 controller I haven't looked back. Plus, a majority of my friends are on Xbox. I mainly play Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 2 and Halo Reach.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Ps3 Irv_gotti2421
    Privacy is overrated :P

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Currently xbox, but I'm making the switch when the ps4 comes out, I cant stand Microsoft's elitist attitude, thinking they can make you pay to use 99.9% of your Xbox, plus I just can't afford that rumored 1000$ price tag, I'd rather buy a used car from a good friend with that kind of money.

The only decent hardware they've released in the past decade is the kinnect and thats only because of its extraneously applicable uses.

Shhh on the 720 and ps4 btw, they haven't been officially announced yet but their codenames are durango and orbitus respectively.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by gollum18; 10-28-2012 at 02:12 AM.
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Xbox 360 and ps vita here. I gave my ps3 to my nephew. I don't play like I use to. Guess it all got boring.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

ROM
    Stock

PS3 here.
    MW3, Black Ops & Crysis 2.

And I preordered Assassin's Creed 3!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock

Ps3. The 360 are too bulky, and uncomfortable while holding them IMO. Plus Xbox doesn't have final fantasy (13 doesn't count) :P

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

360, PS3, and an m18x.

I used my PS3 heavily (literally for everything), until ME3 came out this year. Then I spent all my time on 360 with that game and Borderlands 2. Now I'm on my laptop with Skyrim instead of the PS3 with that effing DLC issue. RAWR Bethesda, I am disappoint!
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

I have a 360, but, I use my PC whenever possible.

I love my xbox. I love kinect sports. What a work out boxing is. All the other sports are outstanding also. Wii can make what ever they want but to me there is nothing better then absolutely nothing to hold for a controller. I can even operate netflix and other apps with just my voice. The geek in me feels like I am talking to the enterprise computer. Lol.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast