Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fieldrunners HD out now!

Awesome game out now in thr amazon app store.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Default Re: Fieldrunners HD out now!

The gameplay is great. I'm losing track of time fast. I am having trouble entering high scores. It freezes and I have to restart. I'm using an EVO3d.

Everything is working fine now. Running smooth.
    Last edited by Argopelter; 07-07-2011 at 12:37 PM.

This was the only game left on the IOS system that i really missed. I am so glad it is finally out on android and it looks SOOOO much better then it did on my old iphone. Seems a little harder then i remember, but i will get back in the swing of things and beat it.
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!

such a fun game, how the hell do u guys get to level 100 on first map?

cant get past 82

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    such a fun game, how the hell do u guys get to level 100 on first map?

cant get past 82
    What kind of stradegy are you using? I start by getting them in a maze going up and down in the map and beefing up my towers. I eventually get it to where they are intervals of the slow tower and the lighting towers.

The way it would go on either side the enemy will come down is Lighting (L), L, Slow Goo (G) , L, L, G, L, L, G. Work your way to doing that and it works great. I never have to fill up more then a few rows of that and no one gets through in the classic mode.
    Last edited by Verdes8891; 07-07-2011 at 06:41 PM.
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!

Global Posts
    2,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

im loving it, i though this game would never make it out seeing last weak launch that bomb

Using and up and down method will make your anti-air tougher where there are more and tougher aircraft flying around. I prefer a left/right zig/zag to cluster up a full three rows of anti-air weapons in the middle.

The game itself is basically identical to Robo Defense, but with better graphics, and it's a little less variable and challenging than Armored II: Tower Defense, which has more weapons, more varied target types, and comparable graphics. I recommend checking out both of those for comparison.

Global Posts
    931 Global Posts

Doesn't play right on honeycomb ::::rabble rabble rabble::::: at least I didn't pay for it.