Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Syncing game saves between phone and tablet?

Is there a (relatively straightforward) way to sync game saves between a tablet and a phone?

When at home I prefer to use the larger tablet, but when away I always have the phone on me.

Right now I tend to play two games at a time (one on each) but would prefer to play one at a time and just use the device that is more convenient.

-Suntan

Global Posts
    234 Global Posts

Default Re: Syncing game saves between phone and tablet?

I was just getting ready to ask this same question when I saw this previous post. I was wondering if anyone knows a way to keep the save games updated. Since this was originally posted both Dropbox and Sugarsync have hit big. Would those work as possible solutions?

K--

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10 Nightlies

You may be able to do this with Titanium Backup. It'll cost you the price of the app, but it's a great app.

I haven't tried it, but in theory it should work. Make a backup of the app data to Dropbox or Google drive, then restore on the other device.

It may be dangerous, in that you may lose all your data from that game.

Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Anyone got any further tips for this? Seems like such a simple idea that needs implemented, or perhaps the best way is to allow a user to sign-in to the game, so that it can sync across devices.