New to Android - Two questions about Angry Birds

matty3054

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Let me start out by saying I'm new to Android. I have come over from WebOS (may it rest in peace). I was an original Palm Pre customer and have made the switch. I'm currently using a hand-me-down Evo but will be getting an Evo 3D soon. So here are my two questions about Angry Birds (all three versions, particularly Rio).

1. What's the EASIEST way to get my Angry Birds data from my Evo to my new Evo3D? Is there a way or do I have to start the game over?

2. Is there a paid version of Angry Birds that I can buy so that I don't have to deal with those annoying ads? The Pre's version of Angry Birds cost $1.99 but didn't have the ads. I'm more than willing to splurge the $2 if I can play without those damn ads.

Thanks so much for your help! I'm sure I'll be around here a lot now.

TyBec

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
The amazon app store has a paid, no ad version of angry birds. Im not sure about the data migration.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab.

matty3054

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.

What about to transfer data from one Android device to another? Is there a way to do that? I've come so far in AB I'd hate to have to do it all over again.

Thanks again!

sirbilliamson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
If you are rooted on both devices you can use Titanium Backup to backup the Angry Birds data, transfer it over to the new device and then restore it. There may be ways to do it without root but this is the way I always transfer app data.

Smurfo

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, Titanium is the only way I know of too. I've lost all my progress when my old phone died and it was such a nightmare!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty