Baseball App... Sports apps suckk!

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
So this is pretty much the first complaint I have with android.

The sports apps on android SUCKKK. I was using sportstap for baseball scores and "baseball scores" the scores might have been right but the stats were wrong by a good amount. Plus the way it displays the info is ugly. I seriously had better sports apps on my Blackberry with better notifications.

Also paying 15 bucks for one season with MLB.com and NOT be able to actually watch the game is ridiculous. Can someone PLEASE make a good baseball app with a decent widget that actually displays the proper stats that doesnt look like its from the 1980's?? I would gladly pay a couple bucks for a good one.

Anyone else feel this way? this is way too good of a platform to have lackluster sports apps.

Alchemy#AC

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I completely agree. I use Baseball Scores right now and I am not very impressed by it. It's the best I can find, however.

Also, we need Yahoo to make fantasy baseball and football apps for Android. Just another gripe. :p

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, I find myself using espn.com to track it. I'll try mlb.com tomorrow.

Regardless, its pathetic the we actually have to contemplate using the browser. Yes you can I am just being lazy but then again you can say that for most apps. We should have a properly functioning baseball app with a decent UI and widget. Def not too much to ask.

I would pay a small fee for a good one

MLB if your reading..... ITS F*%^ING STUPID TO CHARGE US THE SAME AS AN IPHONE USER WHO GETS TO WATCH THE GAME LIVE!!!!! AND ONTOP OF MY CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION BUT LETS NOT GO THERE YET.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol