Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I need the BEST FREE Action games for android (read below please)

my tastes revolve around FPS, Roleplay, and puzzle action games. I need the best free ones, 3D preferable. Thank you. I am using an LG Optimus V

Default Re: I need the BEST FREE Action games for android (read below ple

Check out some of the stuff from Glu. There's Contract Killer, Gun Bros, and Big Time Gangsta to name a few.

Hi,

Paradise IslandThis is really fun oriented free stimulation game for the people who love sea, sun and beaches.

Angry Bird RioThis is a very popular game loved by millions of users world wide. In this game you can destroy the greedy pigs fortresses!

These 2 games really wonderful games in Android so far i have played.

World War. Its a MMO game which is played by millions of people everyday. You can battle with other players live. A good story mode of 2012 nuclear war which will create history.
    Try it once, also, angry birds is the best current game, but not an "action game" though.

Star Legends is pretty good. Its a sci-fi mmo and I can confirm it works on the Optimus V. Its not like the traditional MMO where you just take turns hitting eachother with sticks, and you wont spend an hour killing the same monster over and over just to progress. Ive only played to level 15 though so I'm not sure if it slows down later.

I tried gun bros but its not compatible.

LG optimus v. Rooted with cm7

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

Default Re: I need the BEST FREE Action games for android (read below please)