1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why there are no MOBA games for android? :D

Why no one makes one? Dont know what MOBA game is? it is an ''Multiplayer Online Battle Arena'' which is a game genre. Similar to League of Legends(LoL) or Defend of the Ancients(DotA). Im sure some of you have heard or played either one of them. MOBA game would be atleast alot more simple to play on a phone instead of a damn fps game and easier dont you agree ? Ill list below what kind of things it simply would require. The camera angle would be same as on LoL and DotA. If you dont know what i mean... please find out from videos or something to find out what the heck im talking about .

Leveling system

Skill system (ONLY 4 SKILLS PER CHARACTER. When you use skill... it uses the skill on the person your targeting by the time)

Targeting system (Press the person you want to target. Press anywhere else to untarget the person or simply have untarget button somewhere)

Auto attack (Auto attacks the person your targeting automaticly)

Moving system (Pretty much like runescape click to move system. You move to where you press. Im sure everyone is familiar with it)

Does not require high graphics

Win the game by destroying enemy team main building

Idventory/Item system ( Items to boost your character stats )

Store at base ( The place to buy your items from? )

Stat system ( Stats like HP,Physical Damage(Auto attack dmg),Power damage(Skill damage) and such)

Bunch of characters to choose from!!! (Many characters each with their unique abilities. Roles like Physical Damage dealers,Power damage dealers,Tanks,Supporters(Boosts friendlies stats or ability to heal and such)

And some more... But i mean... there are MMORPG and FPS games for android so WHY the heck not have one of these? Im sure they would work great?!? The day one of these comes out... ill be so happy.

If someone wants to write a complete info of how MOBA game works. Go ahead ... im just too damn tired to start typing long *** text story

Default Re: Why there are no MOBA games for android? :D

I also wish there were some good MOBA's for Android. Some more hack/slash/loot games would be awesome too. I've heard Dungeon Hunter is good but they don't have a version for Galaxy Nexus

here is a full collection of moba games. upcoming, hot, all included

I found one Moba Game for Android it is called Heroes of Order and Chaos from Gameloft do anyone also know other Moba Game for Android

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

For Hack and Slash try out Arcane Legends, been having a lot of fun with it. My IGN is Kalissia.

i also want some new moba games, i am having fun now with Heroes of Order & Chaos, and Lengendary Heroes, not so much fun, but better than nothing , (funny that they are all with the word heroes ), but they are getting boring, HELP ME, we need more moba's