annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [new game] Hungry Slimes

Cool game. But i have a question. Is it compatible with all versions of os.

Thank you samantha!

It is targeted for at least 2.2. I have personally tried with 2.2, 2.3, 2.3.7, 3.2, and 4.0
It is tested on Samsung galaxy tab as a tablet and acer liquid as a relatively old phone. In all of them it works fine. However, there is a variety of devices out there. So, one reason I'm posting to this forum is to broaden the range of devices it is tested on.

In case you have a feature request, it is also welcome. And if you think the game deserves more visibility on the market, please help it out by rating it on Google Play.

Thanks

Last edited:

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

Thank you Patricia! If you have liked the game, consider leaving some rating on Google Play to help the game become more visible.

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

Update to slimes! Instant power-ups now make the game even more fun! If you blast 3 or more slimes with a single shot, you will get a random power-up!

Please let me know if this is a good idea, or how I can change it to be better.

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

Hungry Slimes has updated! Give it a try.

New in version 1.0.2:

- Better user interface graphics
- Occasional hanging bug in v1.0.1 fixed
- Time limit removed from the free version!

New in version 1.0.1:

- Launcher elevated a bit, to avoid touching back/home button by accident.

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hungry Slimes

Many had complained about the difficulty of the game. If you still have it on your device, try upgrading to 1.0.7. It is noticeably easier. There are also other changes in this version, which are reflected on the "What's new" section. With your kind help, the game is reaching the point where it should. Let me know of any other suggestions you might have, which helps improve gameplay.

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for your opinion. I suppose you are referring to the background music during game-play. For that we put it for a while during beta period. But the feedback was that the music becomes annoying after a while and grabs focus from users. That's why we just play a mild music in the beginning and then keep the game silent (music-wise).

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

Version 1.0.8 of the game is now online, with a few bug fixes, more sound effects and a touch on the levels! Please let me know if you have any ideas.or feature requests.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon