Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Free][Game] Numblox - Tetris, Columns and Sudoku had a baby!

Just want to tell that I after some thoughts last months have renamed my puzzle game Zerofall to Numblox. I have realized that the old name was a bit anonymous and I hope the new one better will suite a puzzle drop game of this kind! I post some new info about the game here as well.

Hope you want to check out my nice little puzzle game! There are download links at the end. Hope you will like it!

Numblox is a new fun puzzle drop game such as Tetris, Bejeweled and Columns but with a new thrilling game idea.

Numblox has 85 thrilling puzzle levels and a fun arcade mode. On each level you will be trying to remove existing tiles. Tiles in Numblox have numbers and they are removed by changing their numbers to zero. You can do that by steering and dropping new tiles on the board, just as in Columns or Tetris.

Just as other good puzzle games Numblox encourages you to play smart, by removing multiple tiles at same time. Removing only single tiles will cause a visible meter to increase. When that meter is full some terrible things will happen. On the contrary, removing multiple tiles will reduce the meter and give bonus scores. This gives a good and fun balance between stress and thinking.

Numblox has beautiful graphics, animations and retro chip style background music. Numblox also has Scoreloop support with both high score lists and achievements! A built in tutorial will give you a kick start.

So if you like puzzle drop games such as Columns, Bejeweled or Tetris, make sure you give Numblox a try!

Here are some screen shots to show what this is about:

The game is available for free on Android Market:

https://market.android.com/details?i....zerofall.free

The free version has no annoying ads, but not as many levels. There is a deluxe version with many more levels, 85 instead of 25 on Android Market:

https://market.android.com/details?i...erofall.deluxe

If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, never hesitate to contact me here or at pugo@neutopia.org!

Default Re: [Free][Game] Numblox - Tetris, Columns and Sudoku had a baby!

Try SUJIRO

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....pack&hl=en_GB

It combines colors, shapes and Sudoku-like challenge. Very stimulating and catchy.