[FREE] Fantasy Dice
This app makes use of 3 different movement sensors and combines their data with a clever algorithm to create a stable, fast and accurate movement tracking system with your phone. When attached to physics modelling and HW accelerated 3D graphics, very compelling feel of control emerges where slight hand movements create immediate and natural looking visual feedback.
We have applied this technology first to a compass (3D Gyro Compass), and now to a wonderful dice app. You can shake, roll, slide and toss dice in a box. Includes sound and vibration feedback, plus adaptive lighting as a bonus.
The app is best experienced with a device that has a gyroscope sensor, but it works also without it.
Have fun with it! Looking for your feedback.
Download from Google Play:
Watch teaser from Youtube:
Re: [FREE] Fantasy Dice
We just pushed in Dice 2.1. After heavy optimizations it's now much, much faster.
* Dramatically improved rendering performance
* Improved performance when extra visual effects disabled
* Total score and mirror effect now work in Nexus 7
* Minor bug fixes
Here's the download link:
- By gramii in forum GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2013, 03:29 PM
- By Scarlett Fox in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2012, 05:02 AM
- By toocooldev in forum Android App InventorReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2012, 03:06 PM
- By HelectronSoft in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2012, 05:08 PM
- By SigEpFlipper in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-2012, 12:55 AM