N64oid with Wii remote on nexus 7
I've been searching for the past 2 hours and can't find anything on this. Here's the problem. I have n64oid and it runs great I also have a Wii controller with a classic controller connection. I download the Wii remote app so I could map game keys to it so I connect the Wiimote to my nexus 7 then chose that for the keyboard then open up n64oid and go to map keys and it seems to work fine when I map the keys but when I try to play the game the wiimote does nothing. Any one tried this on there nexus 7 with success?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-24-2012, 08:16 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: N64oid with Wii remote on nexus 7
Hey I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution?
Edit: so I found out what I was doing wrong.
In the settings of n64oid, you have to go in Other settings, and tick the box "Use input method(Enable special input through IME"
Then you can use your wii remote.
Last edited by tellos; 11-25-2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: solved!
- By ruger141 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2012, 07:21 PM
- By RockmanZX in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:15 PM
- By chaosrecords in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 07-30-2010, 11:28 AM
- By Malacoda in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 06-08-2010, 12:36 AM
- By Malacoda in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:02 PM