[New Free Physics Game] Greedy Monkey

theitranger

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone! I am the developer of an all new Android Physics Puzzle based game called Greedy Monkey.

smDfTupStwT7u-ZduZPh_Vr39ScC8Qb2KGByYmSoYLh0MEemP1scszKdXt3p-Sym-TQ=w124

Greedy Monkey - Help Jiggy the monkey get his lucky Banana! Think Fast! ツ

Greedy Monkey is a physics puzzle game were you must help jiggy the monkey get his lucky Banana! Think Fast! ツ

Jiggy is starving and the only thing he wants is his lucky banana.

Help Jiggy get his banana by figuring out the puzzle to guide his banana to him! Try to get the banana to jiggy within a certain time to get 3 stars!

★★★ Features ★★★

✔ Can you beat each level in a certain time to get 3 stars?!
✔ Challenging physics gameplay
✔ Version 1.0 releases with 1 beautiful world and 30 unique levels.
✔ More worlds coming soon
✔ 60 seconds to complete each level
✔ Easy to plan for all ages!
✔ Physics Powered By Box2d
✔ Game powered by AndEngine

Get It On Google Play!
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...5mdHRlY2guZ3JlZWR5X21vbmtleSJd&token=NWIiXQma

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
The game has great potential. One good thing to do in the next update is to add detection of failure. Right now I think you have to wait until the time is up. But if you can add the functionality to early detect a failed level would be nice.

ceowin

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Pretty good for a version 1.0! Maybe put a restart button somewhere on the screen even after you successfully finished a level? Some peeps might want to redo the level for better stars.

Sound effect for bouncing banana?

Optional celebratory sound when level completed? (cheering monkey, cheering background crowd noise, etc etc)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

theitranger

May 9, 2011
Visit site
@annahid
Yes. I am glad you mentioned that! I will definitely be adding this feature. I'm not sure why I never thought of that when building the game. Haha. That will be something I do on the next update coming up! Its a really good thing to do and will make the game more responsive in a win or lose sake. Thank you for the comments and tip.

@ceowin
Yeah! Thats a very good point and will definitely make it easier for the player besides having to go back to the main menu just to replay a level and get better stars.
Yeah, sound for the bouncing banana would go great into the game. Definitely a feature being added on the up coming updates. Also the level complete sound will be added...I will decide between crowd cheering, monkey jumping and cheering,etc.

Thank you for your feedback guys! Hope you all enjoy my game and I will be releasing more levels and worlds in updates, so feel free to rate, and spread the word if you enjoy playing.

Thanks again.

Ranger

theitranger

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all! Yes i have recently put in a lot of work on the game this morning due to some errors reported. As you all know since we are on mobile devices we are limited how much cpu and memory we can use. So in the new updated version i have reduced the textures dramatically, while still keeping the graphics crisp and clean. I have also added the option to now restart the current level you have just completed if you are not satisfied with your star count. I've also fixed a few bugs that were reported as far as the gameplay. So for the game is coming along good, and downloads are coming steady. I just need to get more exposure...WAYY more exposure. If you guys have any recommendations, please let me know.

Also if you guys really like the game feel free to rate it on Google Play! It really helps.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.fttech.greedy_monkey&token=LZE-7Skl

Also here are some reviews done by some popular sights on Greedy Monkey, I wish i could get a reviewers attention here at Android Central :)
New Game “Greedy Monkey” Now Available! – Android Game Reviews, News, Interviews – Playandroid Magazine

Greedy Monkey - Android

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34