The first such application for Android is now available. Virtual violin will provide you with a lot of fun. A very simple interface allows to play anyone, you do not need to have any knowledge about the violin to have fun. Precise reproduction the violin on the smartphone is not possible so the application is used mainly for fun and was not designed for a professional game.
In application are available:
- 32 notes
- 3 play modes
- Different backgrounds to choose buttons
- 2 backgrounds to choice
In the configuration you can change the mode of application loading. When enabled, the sound will start loading at the time of application start. In this way when you press "Play" waiting time will be shorter. However enabling this option can make the main menu be slower. This option is disabled by default.
- By lyrictenor1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2009, 06:41 PM
- By theguy386 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:13 PM
- By cj100570 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:48 PM
- By BerrySquasher in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2009, 04:55 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:21 PM