- 2 Posts
Angry Birds in app purchase across devices?
The original free Angry Birds offers an in-app purchase to remove adds. Does anyone know if this purchase will persist across multiple devices, or if I reset my phone or uninstall and reinstall the app? From what little I know about Android in-app purchases, they can persist but not every app actually makes use of this feature.
- 01-08-2013, 05:41 AM #2
- 31 Posts
Re: Angry Birds in app purchase across devices?
I don't have any experience with in app purchases to be honest. ABN had a "similar" thread about in app purchases, maybe it helps: angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/413/mighty-eagle-on-multiple-devices-question-answered/p1just peter
- By Cassidy in forum Market HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2012, 03:47 AM
- By Flatland2D in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2012, 10:12 PM
- By starman712 in forum Market HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2012, 07:29 AM
- By appmy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 03:35 AM
- By crspy in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:20 AM