Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Default Is there anyplace that talks about decent games rather then daily spam of free ones?

All i see in this forum is daily spam by the devs normally of there free crap games.

Does anyone or anywhere actually talk about decent ones people are actually playing?

Default Re: Is there anyplace that talks about decent games rather then daily spam of free ones?

Well this sub-forum is basically for application announcement from devs. Maybe you can find what you are looking for in the reviews/news sections of AC. And of course some games here are decent. This is where you discover new stuff from people.
    Give Me a Kiss! is my newest game!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Default Re: Is there anyplace that talks about decent games rather then daily spam of free ones?

Thanks, i was just looking for something with more conversation about games people are playing, i am used to the active game forums from Touch Arcade for iOS. Any such sites for android.

Thanks

I see. Well, not sure if this one helps, but you might wanna take a look here. It's not only for games, but you can find what people like on the forums and there is some discussions:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/member-favorites/
    Give Me a Kiss! is my newest game!

i am used to the active game forums from Touch Arcade for iOS