- 1 Posts
BackTalk Party game for reaction and memory. Can play 1 player or company
The Game BackTalkParty is recommended for big merry companies of friends!
Each player selects his own button and names it: by recording voice, texting a name or selecting an image.
There are 2 modes of the Game:
1) Classic. From 1 to 4 players. The buttons start to blink in a spontaneous way at the same time as the names are displayed independently. Goal: to press you button when you both see it on and hear its name.
2) Snowball. From 1 to infinite number of players! Player(s) name(s) the buttons. Then a fixed combination of names is displayed. Every time the combination becomes longer for 1 element. Goal: memorize and repeat the correct order of elements.
You can make the Game more complicated (see Settings) by the change of the order of names when a new step is starting.
Follow the updates! There are lots of surprises waiting for you.
Google Play: market://details?id=ru.allyteam.backtalkparty
Google Play Web:
Last edited by Volonter115; 01-09-2013 at 03:17 AM.
- By mobiwolf in forum GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:55 AM
- By ParkPosseGames in forum GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:31 PM
- By xdebugx in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2011, 12:59 AM
- By flaminglunchbox in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:58 PM
- By onixblack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2011, 07:23 AM