Hi Gamers,

I am here to present my indie game: twort.

Haven't you always thought how cool it would be if you could go back in time and change things? Well, Spare the real life, at least in this platformer you could :-D !!

Twort is a tiny toy with a special ability to rewind time. He flies across hilly fields, jumps out of cannons and glides through chilly winds to pass his factory's deviously challenging and puzzling tests.

Beware: twort self destructs when not flying, all thanks to a certain evil penguin's misdeed during twort's creation. Popping balloons, Tapping table fans, magnets, cannon, springs and jet-packs will not only give you that shot of endorphins but also get twort closer to his nemesis: Anguin, the evil penguin. And if you thought this wasn't enough, you can always make twort go back in time and do it again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:
  • puzzle - arcade platformer
  • new features and worlds to unlock
  • fun game mechanics: instant rewinding and replaying.
  • short fun filled levels you can play over and over while commuting, taking a dump etc.
  • easy to begin with but becomes challenging as you progress
  • Did I say Free? and no ads too.

Download now and set off your adventure to complete over 180 exciting tests!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Play Store:
More Info and screenshots:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this release. Please feel free to share your feedback and opinion