Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [GAME][PAID] Gears Gears Everywhere

This is a game to have fun with the mechanics of gears. Different levels have unique goals such as turning a target gear at a certain RPM, grinding coffee, sawing wood and more.

Gear alignment is automatic, you just have to drag and drop a gear onto another with some overlap and the gears will be placed together nicely. There are three levels so you can have a small gear on the same shaft as a big gear and change speeds very easily.

The game is low point scoring. Score is based on the number of gears used to complete a level times the time it took. So the trick is to use as few gears as quickly as possible.

As a level example, a motor turns at 3 RPM and the goal is to turn a target gear at over 100 RPM. It's not just a matter of stringing gears together, but to get ratios right to get things moving fast.

It works on phones and tablets (2.1+), though with the phone you will have to zoom in a bit more so your finger isn't blocking the gear you want to view.

Google Play Link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...amp.gearsgears

2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: [GAME][PAID] Gears Gears Everywhere

I put up an introduction video as both a tutorial and demonstration. Since I didn't go with a free version of the game, this will give you an idea of game play before buying. I'll probably add a second tutorial showing advanced mechanics in a bit.