- 3 Posts
[GAME][PAID] Gears Gears Everywhere
This is a game to have fun with the mechanics of gears. Different levels have unique goals such as turning a target gear at a certain RPM, grinding coffee, sawing wood and more.
Gear alignment is automatic, you just have to drag and drop a gear onto another with some overlap and the gears will be placed together nicely. There are three levels so you can have a small gear on the same shaft as a big gear and change speeds very easily.
The game is low point scoring. Score is based on the number of gears used to complete a level times the time it took. So the trick is to use as few gears as quickly as possible.
As a level example, a motor turns at 3 RPM and the goal is to turn a target gear at over 100 RPM. It's not just a matter of stringing gears together, but to get ratios right to get things moving fast.
It works on phones and tablets (2.1+), though with the phone you will have to zoom in a bit more so your finger isn't blocking the gear you want to view.
Google Play Link:
Last edited by SpongeAAMP; 02-05-2013 at 10:58 PM.
- 3 Posts
Re: [GAME][PAID] Gears Gears Everywhere
I put up an introduction video as both a tutorial and demonstration. Since I didn't go with a free version of the game, this will give you an idea of game play before buying. I'll probably add a second tutorial showing advanced mechanics in a bit.
- By mmtbb in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2011, 05:49 PM
- By Suillira in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:32 AM
- By Jhoyle1990 in forum GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2011, 05:57 AM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 11Last Post: 01-03-2011, 08:49 PM
- By johnner1999 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2010, 05:32 PM