- 2 Posts
[FREE GAME] Spacetracks
A little game I've made now almost three years ago. It's one of the first 3d games for Android from the G1 and HTC Hero era, so you can call it an oldie
Anyways, the goal of the game is to bring the ball from the start line through the whole level to the end. Times to finish one level is measured and saved, so all levels can be later replayed. There is a total of 40 levels divided into 5 zones. Some players find this game hard, but it's also not the point to solve the whole game in 15 minutes . All 40 levels can be solved in ca. 4-5 hours. There was also a plan to make a level editor and to add custom levels into the game, but there was no time this feature, because I was busy with other projects.
You can install it from Google Play for free:
Last edited by Patton79; 02-08-2013 at 05:08 AM.
- By elkido122 in forum GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 12-13-2010, 08:53 PM
- By vwdaveb in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2010, 08:11 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:43 PM
- By tom_hyperbees in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:39 AM
- By deaofly in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:03 PM