Up coming game for iPad and android

eransss

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone

Modern Tank is a 3d Strategy game currently in development for the Android and Apple portable market.
Modern tank is a strategy game built for Apple and Android devices and will be released in January 2013 ! As Lead Commander in the game, you will build your base and army by using your mind, power and strategy, unleash the power of the Modern war

Here is the link ,, I hope you guys join.
Modern Tank Forum!
Or go to the official site
Modern Tank

Cheers

Here is some work in progress .

The newest update of Modern Tank is out which includes the Buildings
and Vehicles we'll be using in our free upcoming game release!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 54

eransss

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

We are putting together the soundtrack to the game and would love your input. Have you got any ideas for a soundtrack to the game, or some cool sound effects, then let us know. Post your ideas here ..or in pm and We will pick the sounds and reward the winner. ::)

And The first phase of testing for the game is happening soon, so if you would like to be on the team just replay to the tread

Cheers you all

- - - Updated - - -

New update:

Hi everyone ,we welcome you all to our new and improved forum
New design , new layout , *more and more active members each day .
We have a " chat " system that in it you be Able to chat with members .
With the game coming soon we hope you all join ,to give a feed back about the upcoming game ,or just give us more ideas of how to make the game better .
We hope to see you soon .

Ty .modern tank team

eransss

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys
The first beta test of the game has begone , we still have 4 spots left ,if any one is intersted -can contact me here .
I must say that for the first beta test it looks cool so far , but this is just me .
Ty guys and happy Easter to evry one , enjoy it

eransss

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey Everyone!
Modern Tank update!

We work hard to get this game out soon .
HOWEVER, that doesn't stop us from showing you some of our awesome new features !

image_1.png

01_zps8300b07d.jpg

But let's move on to some of our new TERRAIN features

Ultra high detail close up ! Even on mobile devices !
3448oxh.png

Check out that distant fog if you didn't notice it in our first screenshot !

image.png

Well pictures are worth 1000 words right, but how about a video ?

So stay in contact with the forum for your chance to get in the beta, see more of our in-game screenshots and progress and look forward to the upcoming release of Modern Tank coming soon for iOS and Android this summer !

Thank you
- MT Team

eransss

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Dear Friends,
I would like to cordially invite you to view an exciting new game we?ve been working on for the iOS and Android operating systems called Modern Tank. Modern Tank is a state of the art, 3D combat simulator with the most realistic military adventure you can experience without actually enlisting! For more information please see the link below:

Modern Tank | Indiegogo

We are just months away from launching Modern Tank and are certain you will enjoy it. Please consider supporting our fundraising campaign on Indiegogo and help us complete this amazing game. You can find a link for the campaign here:

Modern Tank | Indiegogo

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Don?t forget to share this with your friends and we look forward to seeing you on the battle field!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox